4Front Engineered Solutions launches MarketNet’s incommand Lead Management software
SPRING LAKE, Mich. — April 5, 2011 — MarketNet Services, LLC, a lead management solutions company, today announced the launch of the incommand Lead Management System™ for 4Front Engineered Solutions, a global leader in the design and manufacture of safety, productivity and environmental control products for warehousing, manufacturing, retail and distribution center customers.
The 4Front sales channel is comprised of a national network of distributors, a direct sales/distributor support group and a business development team tasked with converting prospects into qualified sales leads. In order to quickly generate, distribute and track leads to the channel, 4Front has implemented the following components of the incommand system:
- Fast, automated lead distribution to the most qualified sales representative based on geography, brand and marketing source
- A 360 degree view of sales and marketing activities for prospects, leads and customers (a comprehensive marketing database)
- Lead sharing that allows multiple sales representatives, independent of product line responsibility, to coordinate their efforts to ensure the customer’s full needs are addressed (a true collaborative sale)
- Access via mobile devices, allowing for quick lead follow-up
- An online territory management module to create, edit and delete territories
- Lead scoring to help sales representatives prioritize their follow-up activities
- Online customer satisfaction surveys which collect lead feedback and sales data, closing the loop on the lead management process
- A custom appointment quality survey that provides feedback from the field and assures leads with future sales potential are re-inserted into the lead management process
4Front has been using MarketNet applications since 2003 including literature fulfillment, a distributor portal (featuring single-sign on capability for all distributor applications) & custom content management. This made implementation of the incommand Lead Management System a logical next step.
“Our relationship with MarketNet has grown over the past 8 years” said Steve Sprunger, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing. “The incommand Lead Management System helps us fill the sales pipeline with qualified leads and efficiently manage them throughout the sales cycle. We’re excited to see how this focus on the process will increase overall conversion and improve our customer relationship management.”
“4Front has been a valuable, long term client for us” said J.T. McDonald, President, MarketNet Services, LLC. “Their progression from our dealer fulfillment module to the full incommand Lead Management system is representative of the path we envision for all clients. By tracking all interactions with their leads we are building a 360 view of every contact which, in the long term, allows us to statistically predict which leads are most likely to result in a sale and escalate them accordingly.”
ABOUT 4FRONT ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS
4Front Engineered Solutions, based near Dallas, TX, is the recognized leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock and warehouse equipment, and owns the industry’s leading brands: Kelley®, Serco®, LoadHog®, TKO® Dock Doors, 4SIGHT™ and APS Resource®. 4Front offers a comprehensive line of highly engineered loading dock systems, including dock levelers, vehicle restraints, dock seals & shelters, energy efficient HVLS fans, impactable dock doors, scissor lift tables, LED dock lights, yard and dock management software, and a complete line of aftermarket products, parts, accessories and service. 4Front’s competitive advantage is supported by a network of more than 130 independent distributor locations worldwide and strategically-located manufacturing centers throughout North America.
For more information contact 4Front at:
info@4FrontES.com | 877-778-DOCK | www.4frontes.com
With a philosophy of “No Lead Left Behind®”, MarketNet creates lead management software for people who:
- Want to capture, respond to, distribute and track leads from all sources
- Need immediate lead notification sent to the best-suited sales person based on their channel sales strategy
- Require automatic follow-up and lead nurturing to increase sales closure rates
- Want to know what the sales person actually did with the lead
- Must be able to justify their marketing campaigns by measuring ROI
Clients such as The HON Company, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc., 4Front Engineered Solutions, BrassCraft, Inc. (A Masco Company) and others have partnered with MarketNet to leverage their marketing investments, yielding more leads and converted sales per dollar spent. Founded in 1996, MarketNet is based near Grand Rapids, Mich. For more information, please visit MarketNet at www.marketnetservices.com.
Copyright © 2011 MarketNet Services, LLC. All rights reserved.